What is the processing technology of graphite mould时间：2022-09-22浏览次数：807
There are many types of molds in the market, metal and non-metal molds are often seen, and the application fields are also quite extensive,Graphite mouldI don't know if you have heard that graphite has gradually become the preferred material for mold manufacturing due to its excellent chemical and physical properties. Graphite molds are often used in automobile parts manufacturing, electrical and other mechanical industries. Today, we mainly talk about the processing technology of graphite molds.
1. Raw material preparation: the required raw materials shall be stacked according to the specifications, which is convenient for processing.
2. Blank forming: cut raw materials into sheets or strips of certain thickness (generally less than 1mm) as required.
3. Rough grinding and polishing: rough grinding (generally 40-60 meshes) is performed on the grinder to remove impurities and impurities such as oxide scale on the surface.
4. Fine grinding and polishing: (This process is a key step) The surface is finely ground by means of grinding with an oilstone. (Note: If the particle size of raw materials is large, they should be crushed first and then crushed.)
5. Trimming and chamfering: (1) Trimming the cavity surface; (2) Fillet; (3) Remove edges and corners; (4) Plastic surgery; (5) Clean the root; (6) Clean the work surface; (7) After washing and drying; (8) Install the locating pin to fix the workpiece, and tighten the bolts to prevent looseness and deformation.
6. Heat treatment: (1) annealing; (2) Normalizing; (3) Tempering.
The precision grade of the mold is divided into ordinary precision and high precision grade, and the high precision grade is divided into ultra precision cutting mold and high mirror high gloss mold.
(1) Ordinary precision refers to parts with roughness ra less than 0.03mm.
(2) Precision grade refers to smooth parts with roughness ra less than 0.01mm and no surface defects. (3) The high mirror high gloss mold refers to a smooth and clean part with a roughness ra value of 0.001~0.005.
(Note: 1. This standard is applicable to various cold pressing dies made of various grades of carbon tool steel. 2. For some cold pressing parts for special purposes, the provisions of this standard shall be used after consensus. The Seller and the Buyer.)
From the above, we can roughly understand the process of graphite mold processing, including raw material preparation, blank forming, rough grinding and polishing.